Size: 2.5 * 0.9 * 0.4 inch/ 64mm * 22mm * 10mm
Recording Format: WAV
Recording Bit Rate: 128 bps
Support System: Windows2000/XP/vista/ 7/8, Mac OSX
Flash Memory: 4G (Please choose FAT32 system when formatting the recorder)
Recording Time(4GB): about 70 hours
Crucial Instructions for MAC users:
1. Browse "VLC Player for MAC" from Google, or discover it from http://vlc.org/
2. Choose the correct player for your MAC os, and download it(it's complimentary).
3. Drag the VLC icon to your application folder.
4. When your VLC player is set up, open your WAV files from your recorder, it needs to provide you the alternative to "open with". Choose to open with your VLC player, or simply drag the WAV submits into the VLC player.
5. After you have actually done the above. Turning up the volume on your MAC, now you're available to hear whatever you recorded.
1. Can not tape-record and charge concurrently.
2. Ensure charge before you use it.
3. Utilize a thin challenge push the reset buttons if the recorder is not operating effectively.
4. If the recorder is not saving recordings effectively, try reformatting the device.
5. When you turn the device off, do not plug into the computer system as it's trying to conserve the file. If you plug into the computer system it will get corrupt and you will not get your last file. Wait for it to finish and turn off prior to plugging into the computer system.
6. When plugging this into the computer system, provide it a min to come up. It will take sometime. After the very first time it will be much faster.
1 x USB Disk Voice Recorder
1 x User Manual
1 year guarantee.